Speedpainting and Sketches

Sitting here at my desk, it's already really, really dark outside and I'm slowly getting in the mood for hot chocolate, cookies and ...

Sitting here at my desk, it's already really, really dark outside and I'm slowly getting in the mood for hot chocolate, cookies and Christmas songs ;) The last two weeks I've been working on my new AM assignment and I think I'll upload the current draft version today or tomorrow to get some feedback. I'm reaching the point where you are so deep into your shot that you start loosing the ability to tell if it's working or not. Now, however, I just want to show a speedpainting I've done today. It's just black and white as I want to improve my skills in painting volume and tone. I also did some sketches of kids for a project I have in mind.









You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare