work

Usually I post on the blog stuff that I do on the side, personal projects and random sketches, but now I want to share some impressions of t...

Usually I post on the blog stuff that I do on the side, personal projects and random sketches, but now I want to share some impressions of the projects that I am working on currently or have been working on recently.

Right now I am working at studio Rakete as a keyframe character animater on an international full cg feature film, called "Ooops! Noah is gone..." and I am super excited about it. The story and dialogues are really fun, the designs look great and there is so much attention to detail that went into everything, that you can't help but notice it. The first renders look great, but of course I am only allowed to share what has already been published as promotional stills.







The other project that I have recently finished is an i-pad game called "Marco Polo Ocean". I did some of the designs and most of the animations (2D) and it got featured by apple as best new app in 4 categories and ended up being No#1 on the educational and kid's charts in 28 countries.
I also did a little intro movie for the app, which I'll post too.























You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare