What happens in Vegas....

....stays in Vegas! That's how the saying goes, so I can't really tell you anything about my trip there, can I?!? ;) Just as much: I...

....stays in Vegas! That's how the saying goes, so I can't really tell you anything about my trip there, can I?!? ;) Just as much: I went there on a business trip and it was huge, amazing and crazy- an exaggeration of real life in which it is somehow related to animation. I spent 6 days there and now I'm a bit tired due to jetlag and a flue I caught (most probably from one of the uncountable air conditioning systems). That's also why I've been so quiet lately, but now I'm back again and with me some more sketches and my final version of the parkour animation.

I also did the blocking for my new assignment, but as I only had one day I could spend on it, I want to refine it a bit more before showing it here ;)

Thank you all for leaving comments and feedback, it's great to know that someone is actually looking at this.
See you soon, Claudi









You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare