Merry Chistmas Everybody!

He there, I hope you all had a nice, relaxed and joyful Christmas together with your most beloved ones. I definitely had. No animation, no s...

He there, I hope you all had a nice, relaxed and joyful Christmas together with your most beloved ones. I definitely had. No animation, no sketching, no computer- just sleeping long, spending time with family, friends and nature and eating ;) But I have to admit that while doing all that, I already started thinking about my next shot for animation mentor, ideas for short films and places to go sketching :) I just can't help it..

Through my last post I learned a very important lesson- if you ask for honest but gentle comments, you won't get any at all ;) So this time I only ask for honest and I really hope to get some feedback as it is your comments, views and insights that make me improve and keep me going.

This said, here is my final Tennis shot and my progress reel of term 2 at Animation Mentor.
Have a happy new year everybody and thank you for making 2009 as amazing as it was :)


Progress Reel


Tennis Final

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare