Tennis Animation

Hello everybody, hope you all had a smooth start into the Christmas season without letting yourself getting stressed out about shopping and ...

Hello everybody, hope you all had a smooth start into the Christmas season without letting yourself getting stressed out about shopping and all that. I just spent some very nice days together with my family and feel a bit refreshed now.

So now it's time to show what I've been working on the last few weeks and I have to admit that this was/ is a hard one. As I spent the blocking week working in Las Vegas, I couldn't plan everything as thoroughly as I usually do and this keeps on bugging me ;) I have the feeling that I'm still trying to fill the gaps that I left out during that phase which gets quite frustrating, but I guess the best thing I can do is put it out there and hope for constructive criticism and feedback. So here's my baby- be gentle but honest (the honest part being the more important of course ;D )


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare