New Term - New Theme - New Drawings

Still trying to realise that the holidays are over, I started to plan my new assignment for Animation Mentor. We could decide ourselves whet...

Still trying to realise that the holidays are over, I started to plan my new assignment for Animation Mentor.

We could decide ourselves whether we want the three assignments of this term to be 3 episodes of one character (all thre about the same topic and within the realms of one distinct world) or 3 different exercices which aren't connected to each other. I decided to go for the first approach and thought up that little story about my character beeing a prrstious, arrogant astronaut, who at the same time can't get the things right.


Here I show some of the planning that went into the first scene and also the character in his environment. I struggled a lot to get things working in Maya, as I wanted the flag to react to his movements ( I need it in the second scene) and also his antennas to move in a believable floppy way.
I also post some sketches I did recently and a sketch for a background which I started to paint already, but the colored version is far from being final, of course- it's just to show a work in progress. That said, thanks for taking the time to look at my stuff, have a great time, Claudi











You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare