silhouettes and more

Hello again, I haven't been posting for a while, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been busy. On the contrary ;) We've go...

Hello again,
I haven't been posting for a while, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been busy. On the contrary ;) We've got a new assignment for Animation Mentor and I decided to go for a mix of Parkour and ninja action. This was a huge bite to chew, but in the end I was quite happy with how my blocking turned out. Now, however, I'm panicking because I know that I have to start splining it next week :D

Other than that, I did some thumbnail silhouette sketches for a small mountain cabin. I explored different approaches and styles, some more urban some more rural. In the end I decided that I wanted to have a more rural design that shows that the person who has built it, wasn't very skilled. The whole thing is for I project that I've had in mind for quite some time now, but it's still too early to really talk about it *mysterious silence* lol

Again, please let me know what you think- feedback always helps to learn and improve,
have a great time,
Claudi

PS: I also post the final version of my stairs assignment.





You Might Also Like

5 Kommentare