Splines are the Enemy

Hello everybody, this week was hectic. Fulltime-job, 3 freelance projects and Animation Mentor... didn't get too much sleep ;) I started...

Hello everybody, this week was hectic. Fulltime-job, 3 freelance projects and Animation Mentor... didn't get too much sleep ;) I started splining the animation I posted last week and all the spirit of it got lost. I don't like splines. Really, I think they are mean ;) However, I managed to fix the worst parts of it and now I'm waiting for my mentor's critique. Next week I'll finish it hopefully and post it here again.

Today I want to show some designs I did recently. The character is ment to be a bank robber of the early 20th century. I did more of those, which I'll show in my next post. Let me know what you think. I'm off to bed now, next time I'll write more.

zzzzzzzzz







You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare