An Amazing Weekend

Hey all, this week I'm writing brimful of impressions of the last weekend. I attended a character design Seminar last Saturday and Sund...

Hey all,
this week I'm writing brimful of impressions of the last weekend. I attended a character design Seminar last Saturday and Sunday given by Harald Siepermann. Honestly, this guy is amazing! He did character designs for Disney (Tarzan, Mulan, Brother Baer, Treasure Planet,...), worked on Who Framed Roger Rabbit (the movie that played a huge part in me wanting to become an animator) and tons of other cool stuff.

Check out his blog and be prepared to s
ee hundrets of great drawings! http://haraldsiepermann.blogspot.com/

I learned
so much and I'm so inspired that I spend the whole evening drawing. Saturday he even went to a pub whith us and I'm afraid that I've annoyed him by I continuously asking him questions till about midnight ;D But I just couldn't let that chance go by to learn as much as I can from such a talented person.

The sketches I post here are a bit older, I want to refine the drawings that I'm doing right now a bit more
before I upload them. I also want to show the blocking I did for last week's assignment (a person walking up a few stairs).

Please don't hesitate to give me any comment you can think of- I got reminded how much there is to learn!

Humbly, Claudia :)

PS: Some of the sketches below were inspired by the work of Chris Sanders, another more than amazing artist.





You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare