Tailor in Love

Hey all, thanks a lot for all the encouraging comments! Highly appreciated they are. Last week I've been working on Tailor, another Ani...

Hey all, thanks a lot for all the encouraging comments! Highly appreciated they are. Last week I've been working on Tailor, another Animation Mentor character, trying to improve my overlap animation and also to tell a little story. There are loads of things to improve, and I also exceeded the given frame range, but actually I'm not too unhappy with the way it turned out.

This week I'm focusing on walk cycles and right now I'm studying reference material and trying to figure out the essence of a plain walk. I might share some of my research in one of the next posts.

I also want to show some sketches I did recently when I tried to analyze basic body shapes using magazines, books and Rockwell illustrations as reference. I'ld really love to spend more time sketching and oserving but the day has just too little hours (I think another 30 would be just fine ;) )

Take care everybody and don't hesitate to share your thoughts about my stuff,
Claudi












You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare