Sketches and Speedpainting

Hey there, just to keep posting and make it some kind of a weekly routine I wanted to share a few quick sketches with you and also some spee...

Hey there,
just to keep posting and make it some kind of a weekly routine I wanted to share a few quick sketches with you and also some speedpaintings I did lately. I did these to improve my photoshop painting skills and also to sharpen my eyes for cinematography (camera angle, composition, colours,...). So this is the result after about 30 minutes of painting in photoshop for each. I didn't want to make it an exact copy of the movie still ( I had it open next to it as a reference) but to analyse the image structure in general. Another thing I want to talk about today is the book "Drawn to Life: 10 Golden Years of Disney Master Classes: The Walt Stanchfield Lectures" which comes in two volumes and was/ is such an eye opener for me. I got my copy a few weeks ago and just keep reading. Its a unique mixture of drawing instructions, philosophical snippets, art history and so much more. I can't recommend it enough, check it out, it's more than amazing. That said, I hope you all had a great weekend, take care, Claudia






You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare