Post Annecy

Long time no post- but I've a great excuse: I spent an amazing week at the animation festival in Annecy. Met fantastic people, watched a...

Long time no post- but I've a great excuse: I spent an amazing week at the animation festival in Annecy. Met fantastic people, watched amazing movies, relaxed in the sun and explored the beautiful city and enjoyed life as such :) I'm still working on my lipsync assignment and don't want to post it until I've put in the facial animation, but in the meantime I've some character design sketches that I want to share. I did them during the last few days without any real purpose other then playing around with shapes and trying to get some attitude in my poses. Looking forward to comments and critisism :) PS: When's the next festival- I'm addicted now :D





















You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare