Nothing is forerver...

... in the theatre ;) Finally I feel happy enough with my latest shot that I dare uploading it here. I still see things that I would want t...

... in the theatre ;) Finally I feel happy enough with my latest shot that I dare uploading it here. I still see things that I would want to tweak and polish, but for now it's time to move on and start working on a new scene. I tried hard to change the appearance of the famous Bishop rig so it looks more unique, but from now on this will be far more easy. Animation Mentor has released a new, fully-customizable rig!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to start testing it :) To round off this post I also want to show a few of my latest sketches and designs :) Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions!














You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare