post-fmx

Hey all, I'm back again from the fmx and I found it really hard to adjust back to a normal daily life routine ;) We had such an amazing ...

Hey all,
I'm back again from the fmx and I found it really hard to adjust back to a normal daily life routine ;) We had such an amazing time and being surrounded by so many animation enthuasiasts all day was such a great experience that I just can't wait for the next event like this to come. The talks and lectures were really
amazing- I finally managed to attend Ed Hook's "Acting for Animators" workshop, but also the talk about "How to train your Dragon" by Simon Otto and "Anatomy for Character Design" by the fantastic Stuart Sumida were truly inspirational and revived all my animation spirits. Well I could go on and on about many more interesting talks and all the fantastic people I met, some for the first time, some I hadn't seen in ages, but to cut a long story short- it was a brilliant week and I can't wait for Annecy to come :D

Here a few sketches and a sneak peak of the shot I'm working on right now.
I'm looking forward to your thoughts and opinions :)









You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare