problems with videos

Hi everybody, there seems to be a problem with the blogger video function as uploaded movies stopped working and re-uploading doesn't wo...

Hi everybody, there seems to be a problem with the blogger video function as uploaded movies stopped working and re-uploading doesn't work as well. On the "Known Issues for Blogger" blog I found the following message:

Some users are experiencing problems playing uploaded videos. We are working on a fix.

The message is from January 20th so I hope they'll find a solution soon. If not I'll try to embed my videas using vimeo or youtube.

For those of you who tried to wtach my animations, please check back or drop me a line and I send you my showreel.

Hopefully this will be solved soon, cheers,

Claudi

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare