Life Drawing

Yesterday was a very special evening- I started life drawing classes again and it was fantastic. The tutor is really great- encouraging, has...

Yesterday was a very special evening- I started life drawing classes again and it was fantastic. The tutor is really great- encouraging, has a very sharp eye and a great way of giving feedback. I enjoyed drawing from a model a lot and also realised how much my animation exercises sharpened my senses for seeing weight, balance and center of gravity. I'll try to attend those classes every week from now on- I hope I can somehow squeeze them into my already very tight schedule. Here are the drawings I did during this first session, let my know what you think. Have a great time and stay inspired- Claudi







You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare