Huge post

Hi everybody, this is going to be a huge post. I have life drawings, a speedpainting, sketchbook pages and my most recent animation assignma...

Hi everybody,
this is going to be a huge post. I have life drawings, a speedpainting, sketchbook pages and my most recent animation assignmant to share. In this weeks life drawing class my tutor asked me to try and draw more loosely, thinking more in shapes than in lines and also to do some very quick and rough sketches. It's hard to leave the path you know, but it was fun and I hope somewhere down the line it will be rewarding as well ;) Right know I just see how much more I have to learn and practise to become really good at this. As always I'm looking forward to read your thoughts and opinions,
Claudi :)























You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare