new term - less time

There we are, the new term at Animation Mentor has started and I already had my first Q&A with the new mentor Chad Stewart. He worked on...

There we are, the new term at Animation Mentor has started and I already had my first Q&A with the new mentor Chad Stewart. He worked on Fantasia 2000, The Emeror's New Groove, Open Season,... and he is really, really nice! The Q&A was a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to the next weeks and the feedback I'll get from him.

Here are some sketches. The first two I did today when I was sitting in an Austrian "Heurigen" (a restaurant where local farmers and winegrowers sell the food and wine they made). Sitting in the warm sun, drinking a nice glass of red wine and enjoying the last warm days- it was great :)

I hope I'll have enough time to continue sketching on a regular basis- maybe even taking some life drawing classes, but I guess there's a lot of work waiting for me this term. We'll see how it turns out, see you all soon,
Claudi

You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare