break and sleep :)

Hello again, last week was break week at Animation Mentor and I also took some days off at work so I slept for hours (had to catch up a bit...

Hello again, last week was break week at Animation Mentor and I also took some days off at work so I slept for hours (had to catch up a bit ;) ), spent time with my tiny nephew (3 month) and relaxed. So there is not too much I can show this week, but I decided to put up my progress reel I did for AM and also some sketches I did last week (the only creative thing I did)... But now I'm back, filled to the top with fresh energy from Austrians mountains, so expect to see more in the near future :D

Have a great time,
Claudi

PS: I just updated my progress reel. It should have a better quality now (at least regarding image quality ;D )





You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare