just some drawings....

Good evening, everybody :) I didn't have time to go to the zoo this week- Animation Mentor comined with a full-time job and a weekend tr...

Good evening, everybody :)
I didn't have time to go to the zoo this week- Animation Mentor comined with a full-time job and a weekend trip to the family living at the other end of the country was enough to tackle ;)
However, I want to show some drawings I did a few weeks ago. Let me know what you think!

Last week I started blocking my personality walk for Animation Mentor and this week I'll spline and refine it. I decided to go for a fred astaire musical kind of a walk and I'll post it as soon as I revised my blocking. Would be great to get some feedback then, especially before I start splining it. And I've made a mental note to start sketching everywhere I go (I just have to get rid of my shyness and the panic that my "models" will get mad with me when they realise that I'm drawing them) ;)









You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare