more life drawings

Today I want to post the results of the first life drawing session after the easter break. It's hard not to focus to much on getting a p...

Today I want to post the results of the first life drawing session after the easter break. It's hard not to focus to much on getting a pretty image but instead to really try to understand the underlying structures and forces that define a pose. And also I realised that as soon as I try to get more gestural drawings where I emphasise the rythm and flow of the shapes I tend to loose the grip on proportions. Well, at least there are many reasons for continuing these classes ;D
The tree sketch was just a little experiment with water colors, but I kind of like it so I post it here as well.























You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare