Term 3 at Animation Mentor

Hey there, I can't believe it, half of my journey at Animation Mentor is over already. Term 3 ended a week ago and now it's time to ...

Hey there, I can't believe it, half of my journey at Animation Mentor is over already. Term 3 ended a week ago and now it's time to share the outcome with you. Here are the 3 scenes I did during the last 12 weeks, cut together and edited using AfterEffects. Well, when I look at them I can see tons of mistakes and things that I would like to change, but I guess that's a good thing as it shows that I've learned new things and sharpened my eye. I'm keen to hear what you think about it, so let me know :)

This term I got another amazing mentor. His name is T.Dan Hofstedt and he has tons of experience working for companies like Disney, Don Bluth and many more. I can't wait to learn from him more about the magical art called animation- even if that means that in another 12 weeks I can't look at the stuff I'm showing today without cringing ;D





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare